Sunday, August 29, 2010

unit five blog

Hey there, well In my essay I do find a lot of challenges like a lot of medical terms and how to rewrite them in my own words, now that certainly is a big challenge for me because it already hard enough to paraphrase and I am away unsure about that. hopefully I can over barrier these challenges, that would be great if I do. Well that all the challenges that I am facing right now, but I need to buckle down and get it down.


The only thing that I hate the most is when my three year old boy and my five year old boy always fight and they think that they are ninja turtles or something in that nature, I just don't know why they just can't play nicely. I think I like girls more than boy because girls are more calmer than boys. Well thank you for reading by blog and enjoy the rest of your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment